Image Map

Thursday, June 15, 2017

This & That 6/15

1 :: June has already been so busy. And there's no sign of it slowing down. I can't do much to ease up the rest of this month, but I've already decided to scale back a bit on commitments in July. We'll see how that works out. Especially since it'll be my birthday month and probably my book release month.
This is pretty much what my calendar looks like.


2 :: The other night, I hosted a Coloring and Cartoons Night with friends. We ate childhood comfort foods, colored (at least for a little while), and watched "Moana." It was a nice way to get together and escape adulthood for a little bit. Shamefully, I didn't take any photos. Blogger fail.

3 :: My workout buddy at work has decided we should try the morning classes in addition to the noon classes. Today was the first day. I'll let you know how I feel about it after we've settled into a routine.


4 :: The other day, a co-worker asked if I was going to take a vacation this year. I told them I was taking a day off for a day trip to Minneapolis. But that didn't seem to count with him. What constitutes a vacation for you?

5 :: One of the benefits of getting married later than a lot of your friends is the ability to see what they did that worked and what didn't work. I've been picking the brains of a lot of my married pals, and I'll open up to whoever reads this space too. What do you wish you'd done differently? Is there one thing you highly recommend to others?



1 comment:

  1. A coloring and cartoons night sounds SO fun! What a great idea! :) To me, a vacation is going away from home for longer than a weekend. But taking any time off of work and doing anything you find fun I good regardless of what you call it! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover