Image Map

Thursday, June 8, 2017

This & That 6/8

Even though Kristin's "Stuff & Things" link-up is no more, I wanted to continue my Thursday tradition of posts containing random updates. You're welcome!

1 :: I like all styles of beer and will try just about anything. Admittedly the sour ones are low on my list. Except when it comes to those made by Tallgrass. Their Key Lime Pie is delicious!!  Their Raspberry Jam isn't bad either. If you can find them, give them a try.


2 :: Why does Facebook think I "might know" someone just because we have one friend in common? Stop it with the friend suggestions, Facebook. If I want to add more people, I'll find them on my own.

3 :: As someone who works in the service industry (part-time), I have some complaints about advice for the general public. This might be a post in the near future.


4 :: My week started with a draft of the cover for my next book. I cannot wait to share it! I'm hoping to announce a release date soon. Anyone else want to join in the release day festivities like last year?

5 :: Last Sunday, Sean and I had a rare free day. How did we spend it? Immersed in baseball, of course. First, we went to the Hall of Fame touring exhibit at Principal Park. It was a great experience and I highly recommend it to any baseball fan if it comes to a park near you. After a taco break, we went back to the ballpark for the I-Cubs and Nashville Sounds game. It was hot, but still great just to be outside enjoying a game.

What's up with you this week?





2 comments:

  1. I've never really found the customer to be "right"...I wonder who came up with that??? THAT person has caused everyone else a lot of problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the working with the public ecard - perfect!
    Glad you enjoyed the traveling exhibit!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover