Image Map

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Best of the Bunch: July 2017



I have played the comparison games too many times. And you know what? I always lose. No matter what the area, comparing myself to others never ends well for me. Holly has been struggling with comparison in terms of running, and boy could I relate. I have had many of the same thoughts when it comes to my running and fitness. But at some point, I have to get over that and just celebrate what I have done instead of worrying about what others are doing. Also, if you've followed Holly at all, you know she's accomplished a lot of great running feats. She's currently training for a marathon. I'm in awe.

I've heard of postpartum depression (and it's still not talked about enough), but I'd never heard mention of postpartum anxiety until I read Cait's post. It makes a lot of sense though, and I could see how a lot of moms could be susceptible to this feeling. I'm really glad she wrote about it.

Do you ever have those days when you just wake up grumpy or out of sorts for no reason at all? I definitely have. Stephanie has some great tips for beating those blues.  She also had a great post about lies she tells herself. I'm guilty of many of them as well.

Hope you're having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover