Image Map

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sunday Sweats: July fitness recap



July goals:
- Run a 5K every week.
This happened three out of four weeks. Not too terrible.

- Go to yoga in the park at least once.
This did not happen at all. Boo.

 
Number of days I worked out: 20. I guess I took more days off than I thought.


Miles Ran: 16

+++++

August goals:
- Run eight times during the month.
- Get my bike out again for a ride.

+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off
Monday - Bootcamp (30 mins)
Tuesday - WOD Strength (30 mins)
Wednesday - Arms/Back/Shoulders (20 mins) + Fit Fusion (60 mins)
Thursday - Warrior Strength (30 mins)
Friday - BodyPump (60 mins)
Saturday - Off

I didn't do any two-a-days this week. I'll be back at it next week.  But I did return to BodyPump, which made me very happy!

As always, be sure to check out Sunday Sweats posts from Holly and Christy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover