Image Map

Thursday, August 10, 2017

This & That 8/10

:: The Iowa State Fair starts today. It's the biggest event in our state and is definitely a tradition for me. I can't imagine not going every year. I'll be going twice over the span of the next ten days and I'm very excited about the food, the photography exhibit, the baby animals, the people watching, and the Pentatonix concert.


:: We bought a coffee table last weekend. We've been on the hunt for one for a while now -- browsing furniture sites and even the marketplace on Facebook. We couldn't find anything. On a whim, we walked through a furniture store on Sunday and found exactly what we were looking for. Our place feels a bit more complete now.


::Yesterday, I got to leave my desk at noon and go to a baseball game with my department. The weather was perfect and the game was pretty entertaining too. The Iowa Cubs beat the Sacramento River Cats 7-3.



:: I saw this on Facebook and it's so true, it hurts.

What's up with you this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover