Image Map

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday Sweats: November fitness recap

November goals:
- Run six times.
I ran once. That was it. Not a great month in that sense.

- Meditate four times.
I did this once. It definitely helped, so I need to work on this more.
 
Number of days I worked out: 14 -- I missed a week because of my foot injury. So that's not too bad.

Miles Ran: 2

Personal victory: I went up in dumb bell weight size for my latest Flex Friday workout.

+++++

December goals:
- Run six times.
I miss it and need to get back at it.

- Meditate four times.
Between the holidays and all the wedding stuff, I need some help with my stress management.



+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off
Monday - Monday Morning Madness (30 mins) + Cardio with Colby (30 mins)
Tuesday - Crossfit WOD (30 mins)
Wednesday - Off
Thursday -Barre with Britt (30 mins)
Friday - Flex Friday (30 mins)
Saturday - Off



1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover