Image Map

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Currently: January 2018



Watching: "Chopped," "Beat Bobby Flay," and "Worst Cooks in America."
Basically, I'm obsessed with the Food Network.

Listening to: the "Waitress" soundtrack.
I've been listening to it for a long time, but after seeing the show last month, I can't get enough of it.

Shopping for: wedding stuff.
I feel like there's constantly something I need to be scouting out. At the moment, I'm fixated on my jewelry. I didn't think it'd be this hard to find simple pearl jewelry that suits my style for the day.

Wearing: workout clothes.
I've been doing two workouts a day pretty often for the past month. And it's going to continue for two more months. You know what this means? LOTS OF LAUNDRY.

Snacking on: apple and peanut butter.
The other day, it was actually my dinner. 

Obsessing over: Funko pop dolls.
Every time I see them in a store, I have to scour the selection to see if there's one I need to add to my collection.

Looking forward to: game night with friends this weekend.
I haven't seen these friends in more than a month. It's crazy. And overdue.

Dreading: more cold weather this weekend.
We were sub-zero and in the single digits for a few days (but it felt like forever) and then it warmed up this week. Almost 50 yesterday. We're headed back down this weekend. Boo. This is the worst part of winter.

Yeah, my life is pretty boring. But I'm OK with boring, honestly. It's much better than drama.



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the funko dolls! They're so cute! I don't have any but I bought The Pilot a Carolina Panthers one for Christmas! I love the Harry Potter collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got two Funko pops for Christmas - Peggy Carter and Wonder Woman. They're going in my office at school and I really want to find Buffy so I can have my own little trinity of badass ladies watching over me and the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get listen to Waitress already! I didn't really like the movie, but everyone seems to love the musical It's coming here next season. My kids have a few Funko figures. We're going to Funko HQ later this month, so I'm sure they'll be adding more to their collection!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover