Image Map

Thursday, January 4, 2018

This & That 1/4

:: If you followed me on social media last weekend, you might have gotten a hint about my flight woes. Come back tomorrow for A LOT more detail. But suffice to say, it hasn't made me eager to fly anywhere again for a long time.

:: Despite our rough route to Indianapolis, I had a great time meeting Sean's extended family over the weekend. They wasted no time making me feel welcome and look forward to getting to know them more in the future.


:: I saw "Pitch Perfect 3" a few weeks ago. Nothing will ever beat the first one for me, but it was still fun and enjoyable. I thought they wrapped up the franchise perfectly.


:: I have Saturday AND Sunday off this weekend. I hardly know what to do with myself. But I'm sure I'll figure something out.


:: I'm trying to figure out how to be more consistent with this blogging thing. But some days, I just don't have time. Other days, I just don't feel like it. Any tips or advice?
 What's new with you this week?


2 comments:

  1. If you find some tips on being more consistent with blogging, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Airport issues are the WORST. When we had our problems back in October with Delta, they reimbursed us our hotel fee and threw in a $75 giftcard to Amazon and one to Lowe's (I got to pick the retailer).

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover