Image Map

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Things I'm not good at

... saying "no." I want to do all the things and never want to let people down.

... putting myself first (related to the above).

... making decisions.

... hard-boiling eggs without cracking at least one of them.

... sleeping in. Seriously, I don't know the last time I was able to sleep past 8:30, regardless of what time I went to bed.

... thinking before reacting.

... saving money (although Sean is good at this, so I'm starting to learn).

... keeping up with house cleaning. I was so good at our routine when we first moved in, but I've been slacking the last few months.

... buying clothes. I'm so clueless when it comes to fashion. When I have to buy clothes, I usually just wander and then reluctantly try a few things on.

... finding something to watch on Netflix. I scroll and scroll and scroll and rarely find something that sounds appealing.

... leaving my desk for lunch. Unless I'm going to my fitness class, I typically just eat and keep working. We're not supposed to do that, but oh well.

... hiding my displeasure when customers walk into the brewery near closing or linger long after we've closed the taps. I'm working on this even though I still think they're rude.

... folding a fitted sheet. I've watched YouTube videos and my mom even showed me, but I'm still struggling. I'll keep practicing.

... blogging regularly.

I'm sure I can add to this list in the future, but it's a good start. What things are you not good at?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover